The Regional Business Fund, Inc. administers a Façade Loan program which includes the Village of Boyceville. The Facade Loan Program provides financial assistance to encourage property or business owners in core downtowns to revitalize downtown commercial buildings within the towns, cities, and villages of west central Wisconsin. Eligible uses of loan funds include: facade renovation; exterior lighting, doors, and graphics; signage, windows, and awnings; other facade or landscape improvements.
Financing terms/conditions are as follows:
· Loan sizes from $5,000 to $30,000.
· 0% fixed interest rate.
· Repayment terms up to 7 years.
· Amortization terms up to 15 years.
· All loans are secured by a mortgage on the property being renovated.
· Unlimited personal guarantees are required for any owner with a 20% or greater ownership interest in the business.
More information, including the application, can be found on our website: https://www.rbfinc.org/downtown-facade-loan-fund. Acceptable design plans for building renovation need to be submitted as part of the application.